Do you want to be the cat that got the cream? Are you a Food/FMCG professional looking for your next career opportunity?
Over at Gleeson Engineering we are in search of an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join a key client in their market. With continuous investment in the site and further growth plans in the near future, now would be the best time possible to get on board.
The successful Maintenance Supervisor would be responsible for optimising planned maintenance activities by collating all the data, plant history, analyses of downtime and utilising experience of the team on shift. You will implement safety standards across all areas to maintain safety working procedures and ensure these are adhered to at all times. You will be monitored on the control and continuous improvement of converting reactive maintenance into plan preventative schedules, maximising plant availability and efficiency.
Experience required to succeed within this role will include:-
- Proven experience of installation, maintenance and reporting on electromechanical systems.
- Have a hands on approach to fault finding and repair tasks, ideally within an automated environment.
- Be a strong communicator and be able to instruct the team on the best process methods and identify who would be best to carry out the work.
To gain a successful application candidates will have the following:-
- A recognised Engineering apprenticeship in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics.
- An Engineering qualification such as city & Guilds or NVQ to the minimum of Level 3
- Previously worked on PLC's with one of the following controls - Allen Bradley, Siemens or Mitsubishi.
- 17/18th Edition.
- Strong background in H&S
In return my client offers a fantastic remuneration package, with a salary of £39,950 working days Monday to Friday. There will be an expectation of being on call 1 weekend in 3.