Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a global manufacturing and engineering firm are looking to expand their site team with an maintenance planner.
- Be experience working with CMMS systems
- Ensure the system is run in line with company standards and participate in projects and improvement programs to roll out new functionality, procedures, scheduling or reports.
- Ensure site level equipment, spare parts and minimum holding levels are correctly recorded in the system in order to ensure technicians are never without the parts they need.
- Ensure the system accurately forecasts and assigns all required preventative maintenance to technicians within the team to provide a high level of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Compile equipment information, performance metrics and machine histories and make recommendations for improvements based on their findings.
- Manage spare parts stock levels, place and track orders as required. Work with procurement and the wider company to find savings or efficiencies.
- Relevant qualifications/ training
- Experience rolling out a new CMMS system.
- Experience delivering training or coaching others.
- Experience managing CMMS systems and spare parts stock lists
- Experience working with maintenance teams in a manufacturing environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this role - please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV or email for more information.
You must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.