Maintenance Manager - Regional Distribution Centre
Up to £54945.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Maintenance Manager - Regional Distribution Centre (UK Supermarket)
£54,945 - Sawley
Our client, one of the UKs leading and fastest growing supermarkets, is looking for a maintenance manager to take over the running of the already high performing maintenance team at their Regional Distribution Centre in Sawley.
- Competitive annual salary of £54,945 which rises to £58,930 after 12 months continuous employment
- 5 weeks of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Maternity, paternity, adoption leave and private medical in line with company service
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Variety of company perks such as bike to work schemes, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets
You will lead the maintenance team, manage reactive and preventative maintenance schedules, maintain equipment and the facilities, as well as manage all CAPEX budgets, to a high standard.
- Successfully manage and direct the maintenance and facilities team
- Manage maintenance schedules to ensure that facilities and equipment are safe, efficient and well maintained
- Supervise and manage direct reports, including performance and operational management of staff
- Report and repair equipment and facilities
- Manage and supervise third party contractors
- Inspection and maintenance of facilities which can include paintwork, loading docks, doors and floors
- Managing health and safety on site
A bit about you:
- Experienced manager within a maintenance, mechanical or election background
- Strong leader with ability to manage a team of highly skilled engineers
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong budgetary and project management skills
- Experience in production, manufacturing or facilities management environments
If you are interested in this exciting position to lead a fantastic team in one of the UKs fastest growing supermarket distribution centres, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-CV. If you would like to find out more, please call Connor on 07531226011 to discuss.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.