£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Maintenance Manager / Hospitality Industry / Up to £55,000 /South region
Our client is a high-end hospitality group who are seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead and coordinate all maintenance, small scale refurbishment and repair work across their portfolio of sites. They are in the midst of accelerated growth and have an ambitious five year plan in place to develop their portfolio of pubs, restaurants and soon to be hotels across the UK. Each site is unique in look - designed with an edge and twist.
You must have a good all-round knowledge of maintenance and have proven experience working within hospitality or a similar industry, you will also be capable of leading maintenance projects.
Key responsibilities (FULL JOB BRIEF AVAILABLE):
- Take responsibility for managing a maintenance programme
- Lead maintenance work and small refurbishment projects
- Lead a small team who deliver reactive and planned maintenance
- Present budgets and maintenance strategy to the Property Director
- Develop innovative solutions and contribute to strategic future planning
- Review & manage contractors
- Hybrid working
- Company car or allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Career progression & development
In return, you will work for a business that looks after their employees and has a great people-oriented culture. You will also receive a competitive salary and an opportunity to develop your career in project management with a company that has a genuinely exciting future.