South West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
Maintenance & Facilities Manager- Up to £55,000- Hospitality Industry - South Region
Our client is a prestigious and highly successful hospitality group, with beautifully designed spaces across the world. They are seeking a Facilities Manager to take responsibility for the facilities & maintenance across their restaurants making sure the front and back of house is kept to a high standard. The role will involve regular inspections, therefore travel will be required.
Applications from Restaurant Managers or Senior candidates working within the hospitality industry are welcomed. Our client is looking for someone with a passion for hospitality and a willingness to learn and succeed.
- Passionate about hospitality
- Key eye for detail
- Previous experience in a similar role (not essential)
- Restaurant Manager/Customer Experience Manager/Operations Manager
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales whilst still working to an extremely high standard
- Ability to work within a high reactive environment
- Experience with Pron-Net system (not essential)
- Happy to travel
- Salary up to £55,000
- Travel expected
- Discounted meals
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Development opportunities
On offer to the successful candidate is a fantastic opportunity to work for an iconic restaurant group, offering development opportunities and a competitive salary up to £55,000. This opportunity is not to be missed!