£35000.00 - £42500.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leader in the automation industry, is looking to expand their maintenance team with maintenance engineers. You will provide breakdown and facilities support across site, carrying out improvements and preventative maintenance on highly automated equipment and robotics.
Scope & Experience:
- Provide breakdown support across All production and facilities as and when required.
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Compressors/Heating/ General power and lighting/ Gas/Air/Water supplies.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on Production and facilities.
- Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording All downtime).
- Timely response to equipment stoppages adhering to company escalation procedure.
- Improvements to facilities/Production equipment (Kaisan).
- Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
- To Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules.
- Support Plant and Equipment movement and In stallation.
- Support Apprentice Training, providing guidance, development and feedback.
- Forklift and MEWP Trained.
- C&G2330 Electro Technical or Equivalent.
- Experience with ABB / Fanuc Robotics Systems Preferred.
- Conduct technical shift handovers.
- Must be Team orientated with the ability to work independently.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, then please apply now with your most recent and up-to-date CV. Alternatively, you can email to arrange a confidential discussion.
*Please note you must hold the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.