Do you want to join a business that I on a journey from Good to Great? Bored of the same job day after day?
Gleeson Engineering are working with a specialist manufacturing business who with recent investment to the plant and order books through the roof are looking to increase their Engineering department. The role will support the operation function by attending to maintenance & equipment breakdowns, work on facility improvements projects and drive reactive maintenance into preventative activities. The facility produce complex, high precision, high profile components as a market leader within a challenging environment.
In order to succeed the Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Proven experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced heavy manufacturing environment.
- Have the ability to work as a multi skilled engineer.
- Experience in maintaining heavy industrial machinery along with pneumatic and hydraulic environments.
- A willingness and drive to actively endorse and promote excellent standards of work in line with health & safety.
- Proven experience in AC/DC servo drives.
As there are multiple opportunities with my client we are looking for Multi Skilled Engineers however with a variety of bias towards both Mechanical & Electrical. You will be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent within one or both skills with all other qualifications being advantageous.
In return we offer a fantastic remuneration package with a salary ranging from £32,000 - £35,000 plus a shift allowance depending on shift of choice. The shifts on offer are 3 rotation mornings, afternoons and nights or 4x4 days and nights continentals.