Up to £32000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician based in the Telford area looking for a day shift role? Are you electrically biased with a hardworking and can-do attitude? If so, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
As Maintenance Engineer you will carry out installation work and projects, carry out planned maintenance, liaise with production engineering and carry out maintenance on production equipment which will include CNC mills, injection moulding machines and tool room equipment. You will also recommend and implement improvements to processes and carry out general maintenance of the building and surroundings.
In order to carry out this role successfully, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Computer literate and familiar with maintenance software packages
- The ability to read and translate hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience as a maintenance engineer
- 16th or 17th Edition certificate
In return you will receive a salary of circa £32,000 depending upon experience + other excellent benefits.