£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + shift allowance + benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer that would like to work with some of the most advanced manufacturing and assembly technology around? Are you looking for a global business environment that puts its employees first? If so, this opportunity could be ideal for you.
This organisation engineer, manufacture, assemble and supply some of the highest quality automotive systems in the world to some of the leading global OEM customers. As Maintenance Engineer you will support production and carry out reactive and preventative maintenance.
In order to carry out this role successfully, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance engineering
- Have a recognised electrical qualification
- Previous experience with Robots
- Strong mechanical skills with hydraulic and pneumatic awareness
- Full driving license
- Experience of reactive maintenance
- Ideally automotive sector experience
THIS ROLE IS ROTATING SHIFTS - 6AM - 2PM, 2PM TO 10PM AND 10PM TO 6AM
In return you will receive a salary of £28,000 - £31,000 depending upon experience + shift allowance, bonus and other excellent benefits.