£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias?
Have you worked in a heavy manufacturing environment before?
Would you like to be part of a high performing team of engineers who are constantly striving to be the best they can?
Then read on!
Maintenance Engineer: The role
- Mechanically biased skill set is necessary for a 5 on 5 off, 4 on 4 off shift pattern that will include a night shift.
- Circa £35,000 per annum.
- The business is a market leader in manufacturing products for the construction industry and maintains a high standard of housekeeping.
Maintenance Engineer: Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team responsible for the completion of maintenance tasks from routine checks and repairs to break down recovery to specific time constraints.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance, (PPM).
- Working in line with health, safety and environmental standards.
Maintenance Engineer: Personal Specification
- Mechanically skilled engineer.
- Experienced in working in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability and willingness to work shifts.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply with a copy of your CV and get in touch on 0121 752 9910.