Machinist Fitter - Manufacturing - York - £13 - 17ph DOE
Are you a Machinist Fitter based in York who is looking for a new challenge? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to join a progressive York based industrial engineering and manufacturing organisation.
The company are global leader in fluid engineering, with two centuries of experience developing innovative products and services that drive sustainable progress and are continuously growing with sites situated across UK.
The Machinist Fitter will be responsible for:
- Set up metal spray equipment
- Machine parts to specification
- Measure, examine and test completed components
- Dismantle and assemble motors, gearboxes and pumps
- Apprentice trained/time served machining qualification
- Preferred experience in dismantling and assembly of motors, gearboxes, and pumps.
- Demonstrable experience within an electro, mechanical workshop
- A strong approach to Health & Safety
- £13-17ph DOE
- Discounts on shopping, lifestyle and entertainment
- 33 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Contribution pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to more about the opportunity, then you can apply directly or contact me directly at