Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent package
3 months ago
Gleeson recruitment group are currently recruiting an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive opportunity within a specialist M&A Advisory firm offering exposure to mid-market deals across a wide range of sectors, long term career progression and excellent earnings potential.
This renowned M&A Advisory firm specialises in handling mid-market Corporate Finance transactions including Acquisitions, Disposals, Buyouts involving PE / VC Investors and Fund Raising for growth.
After a very strong year the firm has a solid pipeline of transaction opportunities for 2019 and now needs to strengthen the team with the appointment of an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive.
You will become part of a highly experienced transaction team, fully involved in supporting Director's with the execution of transactions including M&A and MBO / MBI deals involving Trade and Private Equity Buyers / Investors.
Working as part of a small growing team you will gain 'hands-on' experience in all areas of deal planning, execution and negotiation, progressing quickly onto leading your own deals.
As an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive your role will involve:
- Lead Advisory work on mid-market transactions
- Handling research work on acquisition targets and buyers and preparing Information Memorandum
- Managing a range of deliverables including forecasts, financial models, analysis reports, proposals and pitches
- Supporting Directors in meetings and in Lead Advisory negotiations
- Business Development work within the Accountancy, Funding and Investment communities in Manchester
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, excellent long term earnings potential and opportunities to progress your career within M&A / Corporate Finance to Director level.
- You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Background within Top 10 / Mid Tier Chartered Practice
- 1 - 2 years M&A / Corporate Finance transaction experience but would also consider a first mover from audit
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
- A strong desire to gain 'hands-on' deal experience and progress your career to Director