Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Gleeson RG are exclusively working with a market leader in the Midlands who require an M&A Manager to oversee key business case activity. This is a crucial newly created role that will business partner with key board members.
- M&A business cases, valuation, deal structuring and analysis models
- Detailed initial assessment on potential targets
- M&A Due diligence project management
- Transaction execution support through internal approvals, signing to closing
- Comparable company valuation multiples and transaction multiples
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Manage deal pipeline and internal reporting.
- ACA Qualified with experience in Audit & corporate finance/transaction services
- Ability to work with senior management team
- M&A deal experience
This role will be primarily home based with occasional office meetings in the midlands