£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
23 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnered with an exciting, expanding business in search of a M&A Analyst to join their successful. This position is ideal for someone with experience in valuations or financial modelling. The role has arisen due to a period of growth which means they need more capacity within the team. This position is ideal for someone with previous commercial experience who is confident communicating with stakeholders. The business require an ambitious, commercially-minded individual to join them to support across their Mergers and Acquisitions team, through all stages of process.
What's On Offer?
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000
- Fully remote
- 20% Bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
As M&A Analyst you will report into the Head of M&A and will be responsible for the following:
- Support company strategy using analysis to identifying areas of opportunity
- Quarterly target setting involving collaboration with key stakeholders
- Partaking in all areas of the M&A pipeline with a focus on valuations
- Supporting in the growth and development of the business as they move to open new sites in the UK
The ideal candidate for this role may have already acted as an M&A Analyst previously:
- Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good organisation and time management skills are essential to this role
- Ability to managed multiple tasks and stakeholders during busy periods
- CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW qualified
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert!