£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
about 1 month ago
Previous experience within pharmaceutical distribution? Potentially your perfect job awaits…
My client, a next day delivery provider, are looking to recruit a Logistics Customer Service Manager to look after all enquiries within a timely and accurate manner to ensure the highest standards are being provided.
The company is a growing 3PL solutions specialist, who have strategic plans for future expansion and are committed to developing the future workforce. You will join a profitable business headquartered in the Midlands, with a clear strategy incorporating operational improvement, commercial restructuring and organic growth.
The Logistics Customer Service Manager will be responsible for ensuring that any queries or issues are investigated and resolved including corrective and preventative actions in a timely fashion to minimise risk and costs maintaining the highest GDP guidelines. Working closely with each of the distribution centres you will identify the requirements in each facility and work with the incumbent site leader to deliver key results.
Your skills & experience will include:
- Demonstrate effective Customer Service Management and experience or a similar role within a complex logistics or supply chain environment;
- Demonstrable experience implementing lasting change within a multi-site organisations;
- Results-driven, believes in measuring & communicating performance;
- Emotionally intelligent and highly capable leader of people, possessing the gravitas to make things happen when faced with challenging people;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at different levels.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £40,000 and a highly competitive benefits package. Within the role there will potentially be the need to travel to different sites as the business dictates…
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership professionals and experts on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, 3PL and general manufacturing. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.