£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
18 days ago
I am now recruiting for the position of a Logistics Coordinator to join a leading manufacturer of bespoke items into a global market. You will be tasked with managing material flow within company workflow requirements.
This position has been created to facilitate production at their facility in Warwickshire.
The key purpose of the Logistics Coordinator is to manage the scheduling the supply of materials to meet immediate production requirements and forward production programs consistent with achieving target stock levels.
The primary responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator include;
- Communicating supplier material delivery schedules to ensure that they meet immediate and future production demands.
- Managing material supply plan to minimise impact on production.
- Co-ordinating across all departments within the organisation.
- Developing supplier relationships.
To be effective as the Logistics Coordinator your experience of working in a Material Planning & Logistics functions, within manufacturing-based environments. You will have the backing and support of the company Logistics Operations Manager and a team of skilled individuals.
The working hours within the role of the Logistics Coordinator are Mon - Fri 39 hours per week :
- Basic salary £25,000 - 30,000 DOE
- Competitive Benefits
If the role sounds of interest then please contact Phil Birch at Gleeson Recruitment for more information.