£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
Are you a Logistics Manager with exposure to the automotive sector? How would you like to work for a well known automotive organisation in driving their logistics function forward?
Working for a business based in the Worcestershire area, you will organise the ordering and distribution of goods, ensuring that the right products are delivered on time and in a cost effective manner. You will be responsible for the entire function including scheduling, transport and stock management.
You will ensure the continuous flow of materials from supplier to warehouse and customer, select service providers for transportation and create and maintain scheduling for raw materials and consumables. You will also manage stock accuracy of inventory, resolve any inventory issues and report KPIs. Along with this, you will have responsibility for managing customs clearance for capital goods and raw materials
In order to carry out this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a Logistics or Materials role within the automotive sector
- Experience of working within a Just In Time or Just In Sequence environment
- Team management experience
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills
- The ability to manage time effectively and priortitise
In return you will receive a salary £50,000 to £55,000 plus benefits