£19000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group working in partnership with a leading global supplier based in Tyseley. Our client is looking to recruit an Logistics Administrator to support them with the day to day running of the business.
Working closely with the Area Sales Managers and the internal team who are responsible for orders/samples and the warehouse! we are looking for someone who will add value to out clients forward thinking team.
- Managing the sales inbox
- Responsible for all outgoing parcels and documents with FedEx.
- Monitoring deliveries with DPD and FedEx.
- Quotations and invoices
- Handling and distributing incoming post, as well as franking outgoing post.
- Administration support for the samples department
- Similar previous role within logistics, samples and orders
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff, to deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels, and to produce effective summaries and reports as required
- Highly motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Previous use of SAP / CRM Systems would be an advantage
Whats in it for you?
- Personal Development Scheme
- Supportive dynamic team
- Bonus Scheme
- Socials with the team
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent benefits
Logistics Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Logistics Administrator