£9 - £11 per hour + + holiday pay
4 months ago
Logistics Administrator - based in East Reading - Part Time or Full Time
3 week role intially
Our client is a well-established, owner-managed business that prides itself on working within the tech industry and have clients across the UK, and are extremely proud of their journey to date. You will be joining an experienced, and diverse team - and you will be working within their head office (based in East Reading) and you will assist the logistics team with a variety of administration duties and tasks. This role is offered with an immediate start, for around 3 weeks, to provide sick cover in the team.
To assist in the smooth running of the office, within the logistics team, where you will be providing them full support with all of their orders and logistics, through to completing day to day tasks and supporting the wider business administration team. This is a great opportunity for individuals with previous similar experience and who are able to multi-task and hit the ground running. Our client will guarantee that every day will be different. The successful candidate will be able to work in this kind of environment and learn adapt to changing deadlines.
- To be responsible for drivers & courier schedules daily
- Organising for equipment to be delivered or collected from a variety of locations in the most efficient & cost effective way to support the work the Group
- Liasing with the Office Manager and the Logistics Manager at all times to ensure a smooth delivery of the relevant kits to all clients
- Daily liaison with internal teams, drivers, couriers, and warehouse team
- Logging relevant information on their tracking systems
- Provide exceptional customer service skills wherever needed
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday (or could offer 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday)
The successful candidate will offer:
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Great time management skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- High levels of discretion
This is really great, unique varied role, providing a supportive, experienced team - and my client is able to offer on-site training. However this role is ideally suited to those candidates who can hit the ground running. You will ideally be available to start a role at short notice and be able to commit for the 3 weeks.
Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details.