An exciting and brand new opportunity for a Local Marketing Executive to join a well known, market leading retail business in Staffordshire.
Reporting into the Head of Brand and Marketing, this role will be responsible for planning and executing localised marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness within local areas and specific communities. Using local events, charities, influencers, and partnering with local societies, you will deliver a more targeted and relevant brand message to existing members, and potential new customers.
- Liaising with local groups, charities, events and societies to ensure all campaigns are localised, and relevant to the community.
- Understand Shopper trends within local communities through data analysis, and optimise future campaigns to further drive footfall into stores and maximise spend.
- Create an annual marketing plan, with key deliverable targets, time frames and budget management.
- Manage the production of any printed collateral, ensuring the accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Market to local communities, via digital channels such as Email and Social.
- Ensure all marketing activities are within brand guidelines and that online/offline content are cohesive.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience working in a community based marketing role.
- Proficient in data analysis, and translating data into future campaign improvements.
- Ability to manage timescales and budgets
- the ability to challenge and make effective decisions.
- Customer focused and be able to build strong relationships within local communities.