£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 days ago
Are you looking for your stepping stone career path within the legal sector? Do you hold a law degree, and love all things litigation? Perhaps you have completed an internship and want to thrive in an in-house legal function to progress your career? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently working with a large, international organisation based in Birmingham, who are seeking a Litigation Support Administrator, to manage their risk and insurance administrative support. Being the first point of contact for all insurance matters, you will be an accountable member of a small legal department.
From general administrative support, to litigation management, you will be given all the support to ensure that you are successful in your daily duties.
What we are looking for!
- Previous experience within a similar litigation support role
- Must hold a law degree
- Knowledge and confidence to manage insurance claims, litigation management and accident management
- Previous experience of managing legal proceedings including small claims is essential
- Meticulous in your approach; a keen eye of detail
- Strong interpersonal skills; take initiative and ownership of your daily responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This is a full-time permanent position, and will require you to be in office a minimum of two days per week.
If you are seeking a long-term career within the legal sector, want exposure to more practical processes and want to work in a small, inclusive and welcoming team, get in touch today!