Are you an experienced Lending Administrator looking for your next career path? Do you have experience working with Business/Commercial/Corporate Customers within the Financial Services? If so, Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a client on a new opportunity to join their Lending Administration Department based in Birmingham.
You will be delivering a full lending support service for the Bank, working to agreed service level agreements, interacting with both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for processing and managing existing loan, overdraft, and related facilities in line with Bank procedures and safeguarding the Bank against financial loss.
You will be:
- Ensuring the Bank's internal procedures are satisfactorily completed prior to new facility drawdown
- Using the Auris banking system to ensure drawdowns are co-ordinated, authorised and correctly loaded
- Provide an effective and efficient service to Relationship managers and customers
- Ensure facility letters are issued on a timely basis, accurate and include all agreed terms and conditions
What we need from you:
- Operational Knowledge of bank processes and key regulatory/legal issues
- Banking technology, payment systems & processes
- Solutions focused; the customer is at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent communicator; both written & verbal
- Great attention to detail & highly organised
- Ability to follow key processes without deviation