Walsall, West Midlands
4 months ago
We are seeking a highly experienced and enthusiastic Legal Support Assistant to join a specialist law firm within their Residential Conveyancing Team. This is an opportunity to work within a family orientated and supportive business, and the successful applicant will be providing comprehensive administrative support to Head of Department and the wider team.
Sitting within a small team of Legal Support Assistants, you will play a pivotal role which is transactional, fast-paced and technologically focused.
Key Skills required:
- Previous legal administrative experience within a similar role
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages and Case Management Systems
- Ability to effectively prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability.
- Confident and the ability to work within a collaborative department
- Management of central inbox and task prioritisation
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Ability to multi-task, working to high volume and highly accurate
- Good Team Player with a positive approach
The role also necessitates working with the other support assistants in the team to ensure all fee earners within the department are supported to a high standard.