Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
12 months ago
We are seeking a highly experienced and enthusiastic Legal Support Assistant to join a specialist law firm. This is an opportunity to work within a family orientated and supportive business, and the successful applicant will be providing comprehensive administrative support to Fee Earners and the wider teams.
You will have the opportunity to work within a client-facing role, and elements of general office management will also be required.
Key Skills required:
- Previous legal administrative experience within a similar role (Wills & Probate, Conveyancing & Family experience is desirable)
- High proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages and Case Management Systems
- Ability to effectively prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability.
- Confident and the ability to work within a collaborative department
- Strong relationship management, ability to be client-facing and the main point of contact for the office
- Management of central inbox and task prioritisation
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Ability to multi-task, working to high volume and highly accurate
- Good Team Player with a positive approach
The role also necessitates working with the other support assistants in the business, to ensure all fee earners within the department are supported to a high standard.