Birmingham, West Midlands
£20500 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic secretary to join a specialist law firm in a busy Employment and Pensions Department on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity, which is varied and rewarding.
The successful applicant will be providing comprehensive secretarial support to a Partner, Senior Associate as well as the broader team.
The ideal candidate would have experience within the legal field. You will be liaising with other secretaries in the department, to ensure that all fee earners are supported to a high standard.
- Advanced IT Skills in Microsoft Office
- Digital Diction
- Confident and ability to liaise with varying different stakeholders
- Excellent Organisational Skills, diary management is key within this role and managing time efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Previous relevant Legal Secretarial experience
The role also necessitates working with the other secretaries in the team to ensure all fee earners in the department are supported to a high standard. For further information, please get in touch today