Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Birmingham city centre
We are looking for a proactive Legal Secretary who can support multiple fee earners up to partner level, experience within residential conveyancing would be desirable. The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure, handling high volume workloads within tight timescales.
The role will involve:
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Audio typing, amending documents
- Diary management, booking meetings, arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Archiving files, scanning and preparing documents
- General administrative tasks
We are looking for candidates who have exposure of working within residential conveyancing, have excellent typing and audio typing skills, efficient diary management, excellent communication- both written and oral, organised with time and documents, has a great eye for detail, someone who is flexible and a good team player.
Should you be looking for a role working within a renowned corporate legal firm in Birmingham city centre, then do not hesitate to contact us today to discus this position further.