£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Have you graduated in 2022 in Legal or Business, with experience or genuine desire to build a career within governance?
You will be joining a collaborative business, who are committed to their team's professional and personal development.
Reporting in to the Head of Governance, and in this newly-expanding team, you will be covering a wide variety of tasks from maintaining statutory records and registers, the preparation of filings to Companies House, company incorporation, compliance (including money laundering) and company secretarial support, all while building key client relationships.
What we are looking for!
- Previous experience of working in a legal administrative position
- Hold additional professional qualifications (such as ICSA) or a keen interest in working towards this. Study support for the successful candidate can be provided!
- Flexible to travel between offices in Warwick and London as business required (this role will require you to be in office a minimum of 2 days per week)
- Keen to build strong working relationships both internal and external
- Accurate, with a high attention to detail
- Honest, willingness to learn and self-motivated