Coventry, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a leading legal firm in Birmingham City Centre for a Legal Finance Administrator / Billing Administrator on a permanent basis.
This Legal Finance Administrator opportunity is paying between up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience, with an excellent office environment, impressive career prospects and supportive management. You will also receive 25 days annual leave and full pension scheme.
You will be providing support to the legal teams and will be responsible for ensuring all revenue is invoiced and processed correctly in a timely manner.
Legal Finance Administrator Duties are as follows:
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build professional internal relationships
- Monitoring mailboxes and handling requests and queries
- Raising bills in line with agreements
- Handling system and billing queries
- Working to tight deadlines
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in Billing or Sales Ledger
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- A confident character who communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ambitious and self-motivated.