Legal Counsel - Hybrid (1-2 days in the Birmingham city centre office) - £50-60k plus benefits
Independent financial services business is looking to hire a legal counsel to joined the wider risk team and take responsibility for day to day legal matters
Genuine, purpose-led organisation, committed to their people and core values. Excellent opportunity for a mid level lawyer (solicitor or CILEX) to truly influence and shape the legal strategy.
The role will incorporate
- Commercial contracts and customer agreements, outsourcing, technology, T&C's, software
- Data Protection policies and processes
- Drive legal efficiencies and procedures
- Manage on-going risk and relationships with external providers
- Compliance and regulatory matters (including FCA)
You will be a strong relationship builder, who enjoys variety and adding value. You will comfortable influencing stakeholders, rolling out training and driving change.
The role would suit a lawyer (solicitor or CILEX) with c.3+ years PQE looking to spread their wings and build their in-house career with a values-driven employer.
salary 50-60k wit ha very flexible hybrid policy (1-2 days in Birmingham city centre per week).