£60000 - £63000 per annum
19 days ago
In-house Commercial Contracts Lawyer / Legal Counsel role - Hybrid (2 days in the Birmingham office) - £c.60k plus benefits DOE.
Joining a supportive team of 7 we are keen to hear from commercial focused lawyers c.3+ years PQE
Genuine, purpose-led organisation, committed to their people and core values. Excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer (solicitor or CILEX) to truly influence and add value.
The role will incorporate
- Commercial contracts and customer agreements, procurement, technology, T&C's, software
- Data Protection policies and processes
- Help drive legal efficiencies and procedures
- Strong team work with UK and overseas colleagues.
- Compliance and regulatory matters
You will be a strong relationship builder, who enjoys variety and adding value. You will have strong organisational skills and enjoy taking an analytical yet commercial approach to problem solving.
The role would suit a lawyer (solicitor or CILEX) with 3+ years PQE looking to spread their wings and join a supportive, talented legal team helping to coach more junior lawyers.
salary c.60k DOE with a very flexible hybrid policy (2 days in Birmingham per week) and genuine work/life balance and proactive approach to employee well being.