We currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced Legal Contracts Manager to join and work closely with the Legal Team for this hugely impressive IT Software business on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 3-4 months, with a high likelihood of extension. You will be based in London, close to Bank Tube Station and my client can offer superb modern offices and a very friendly close-knit Legal team to work in,
This Legal Contracts Manager role offers you a great opportunity to use your existing Legal or Contracts experience and to work with a highly impressive Legal team of 10, who look after the contracts with all of their existing and new clients globally.
The existing Legal team are the real selling point here, as they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming.
The successful Legal Contracts Manager will have actively involvement in a number of existing and new contracts for the business, covering both the UK and EMEA areas, and your role will cover:
- Daily responsibility for the uploading of relevant contractual and legal information onto the database
- Reviewing and negotiating non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements
- Manage the review of customer RFP submissions
- Work closely with finance to review and prepare assignment agreements and preparinig license transfers
- Handling any queries - both from a legal aspect and contractual aspect
- Working closely with the Legal team to provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaise with Legal Team to provide any information on the contracts
- Keying in of data into the system for contract renewals, contracts lengths and contract values
- Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as requested by the legal and contract team
- Daily use of SalesForce and Excel and Outlook
The successful Legal Contracts Manager will offer previous Legal and administration/contracts experience and you will be very happy with multi-tasking, and supporting the wider business with anything required. This role will require strong attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role, as the client can offer a start from mid October, and the contract will run until the end of December 2019 with a high potential for extension. My client is very flexible on hours of work and equally happy for the successful individual to work from home also.
Please get in touch for more information on this great Legal Contracts Manager position.