Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
12 months ago
£23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a highly successful Law Firm in the centre of Birmingham, supporting them with their need to recruit a Legal Cashier on a permanent basis. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking for a progressive career within a stable business, this would suit an individual with a minimum of 2 years cashiering experience, preferably in a fast paced and high-volume position.
What to expect
- Processing BACS, CHAPS and Cheque payments
- Weekly/ monthly reporting- cashflow forecasts and and aged debt reports
- Daily bank reconciliations and operation of online banking facilities
- Allocating incoming cash
- Assist with month end procedures
- Processing employee expenses including travel
- Answering queries in relation to payments
- Administration and reconciliation of petty cash
You will have 2 years previous accounting experience/ or possess a strong desire to work in an accounting based role within the legal sector. You will be methodical, have strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal skills.
Full job spec can be provided.