£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + Hybrid
4 months ago
Have you worked a legal cashiering role? Do you have experience in accounts and payroll? Can you bring a great work ethic and provide confident support to your team?
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well established, fast-growing, forward-thinking law firm. Their clients and colleagues are at the heart of what they do. This where they find their inspiration and motivation to keep driving their successes into the future. You will be joining as a Legal Cashier and Payroll Clerk and will be a valued and respected contributor of the team. This position is offering an annual salary of up to £29,000 dependant on previous experience.
- Carrying out monthly payroll admin activities e.g. P11D, P60 and other HMRC required information. Running a payroll of around 130 salaried staff.
- Assist in the creation of, maintenance of and overseeing all Firms Client and office bank accounts.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Posting credits/debits to client ledgers/office nominals
- Processing Legal Aid and allocation of credits received from the LAA
- Processing invoices and allocating cash through Purchase and Sales ledgers.
Is this the right role for you?
You must be able to ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client's documentation. You will need to be accurate and have great attention to detail. An ability to work to specified deadlines and remain calm under pressure is important here. You must have great communication skills in person, over the phone and via email. You will be expected to work as a team but sometimes on your own initiate so you need to be savvy when handling your work load.
- Annual salary of up to £29,000
- Hybrid working
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + more!!
- Internal colleague incentive schemes
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.