£12 - £16 per hour + bens
11 months ago
We currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced Legal Administrator to join and work closely with the Legal Team for this hugely impressive IT Software business on a temporary basis for an initial period of around 3-4 months, with a high likelihood of extension. You will be based in Winnersh Triangle, and my client can offer free parking and on-site facilities, along with being in easy reach of the local train station and local bus routes.
This role offers you a great opportunity to use your existing Administration experience and to work with a highly impressive Legal team of 10, who look after the contracts with all of their existing and new clients globally.
The existing Legal team are the real selling point here, as they have all been with the business for a good amount of time, work really well together and are very warm and welcoming.
The successful Legal Administrator will have actively involvement in a number of existing and new contracts for the business and your role will cover:
- Daily responsibility for the uploading of relevant contractual and legal information onto the database
- Handling any queries - both from a legal aspect and contractual aspect
- Working closely with the Legal team to provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaise with Legal Team to provide any information on the contracts
- Keying in of data into the system for contract renewals, contracts lengths and contract values
- Carry out general administrative duties in line with the departmental policies & procedures
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties as requested by the legal and contract team
- Daily use of SalesForce and Excel and Outlook
The successful Legal Administrator will offer previous Legal and administration/contracts experience and you will be very happy with multi-tasking, and supporting the wider business with anything required. This role will require strong attention to detail, accuracy and professionalism.
Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this role, as the client can offer a start from early October, and the contract will run until the end of December 2019 with a high potential for extension.
Please get in touch for more information on this great Legal Administration position.