Ledger Controller - a new position for a growing business based in Wolverhampton. Salary £25-30k depending on experience. Great opportunity to join an organisation at a critical time in it's commercial development.
My client is a service-providing business with its Head Office in Wolverhampton. Recent commercial development into new markets has resulted in the creation of a new role for a Ledger Controller to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business at the very beginning of an exciting new phase in its growth.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the role will offer the following duties & responsibilities:
- invoice processing & preparation of payment runs
- setting and monitoring cash collection targets
- administration of credit limits, invoicing and remittances
- implementation of new processes & procedures, including the appropriate development of automation
- resolving queries from both customers and suppliers
- chasing overdue invoices & allocating payments
- ad hoc reporting as required by the finance team, and the wider business
As this is a brand new role with a growing business, the ideal candidate will have some experience, or desire to work, within an environment of company-wide change and process development. You will need exposure to both sales & purchase ledger, with an ability to think on your feet and appreciate the wider picture. Communication across all areas of the business will be part and parcel of this role, and you will have confidence in your abilities to add value from day one.
A passion for accounts management, systems improvement and an eye for detail will be vital.
Salary will range from £25-30k depending on experience and potential for development.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further, please call Jo Payne on 07813 608579.