£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a leading manufacturer in Worcestershire, is currently going through a sustained period of growth and is looking for a Learning Content Designer to join the growing team. As the Learning Content Designer you will support the delivery of the digital learning and development strategy fro all employees across the business.
- Using learning management systems, you will lead the design of new digital learning courses.
- Using learning and development documents provided from the HR manager, and turn them into engaging content content to inspire employees.
- Work with the Marketing department to ensure all brand guidelines and tone of voice are adhered to on new digital learning courses (colours, fonts, logos etc.)
- Continually looking at new ways to make digital learning fun and engaging, using feedback and data to improve and evolve the digital learning courses.
- Understand complex learning and development information, and turn into easy to follow copy.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience working with learning content systems.
- Will have experience taking complex content and turning into accessible, engaging and easy to follow courses.
- Will have experience creating and designing digital learning courses, and choose the best format to present courses.
- Will have a creative flare and a keen eye for detail.
- Can listen to feedback, and alter learning courses based on feedback.