Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £33000 per annum
10 months ago
Learning and Talent Coordinator
Occasional commute to the office needed.
Locations: Nottingham, Manchester or London
Would you like to work for a high performing team that are passionate about people?
Have you got previous experience of coordinating learning and talent programmes?
If so… I would love to hear from you!
2 Years FTC Role
- Coordinating learning and development programmes
- Supporting our clients new apprenticeship programme, to retain talent
- Collate information on performance management
- Support and design new performance programmes withing the business
- Experience of coordinating learning and talent programmes
- Willingness to study a HR qualification or have gained a qualification
- Experience within a HR role (L & D focused)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
If this Learning and Talent Coordinator sound like an opportunity for you, please apply today!
Learning and Talent Coordinator Learning and Talent Coordinator Learning and Talent Coordinator