Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional? If so, my client is currently looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join their team in Wolverton, Milton Keynes. The business is currently going through a period of growth and this role will be a new addition to the HR function.
Working within a structured HR team, you will report into the Group HR Director, and will be responsible for Training Development and Delivery for the internal teams. This could include classroom-based learning, coaching and e-learning as well as evaluation of training delivery.
- Gain understanding of business processes and systems by liaising with business colleagues and industry stakeholders as required.
- Analyse training needs to produce a training needs analysis. Develop training plan and course curriculum based upon training needs.
- Develop an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities
- Creation and preparation of training materials including course outlines, exercises, user guides, presentations and any other learning materials required.
- Delivery of training and/or facilitation in formal courses, workshops and Model Office activities.
- Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and deliver training presentations to promote system usage, share knowledge and motivate users.
- Evaluate training delivery and application of training.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the design and delivery of soft skills.
- Knowledge and application of training theory, models and methods.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology - (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation).
- Experience in delivering various training platforms (individual, classroom instruction, on-line training, blended learning etc.)