Solihull, West Midlands
£43000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a business services organisation, are currently looking for a Learning and Development Specialist on a fixed term contract for 12 months covering maternity leave. The company works nationwide, but you will be based at their head office in the South of Birmingham.
Working within a structured HR and Training team, you will report into the L&D Manager, and will be responsible for Training Development and Delivery for the internal teams. This could include classroom-based learning, coaching and e-learning as well as evaluation of training delivery.
- Gain understanding of business processes and systems by liaising with business colleagues and industry stakeholders as required.
- Analyse training needs to produce a training needs analysis. Develop training plan and course curriculum based upon training needs.
- Develop an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities
- Creation and preparation of training materials including course outlines, exercises, user guides, presentations and any other learning materials required.
- Delivery of training and/or facilitation in formal courses, workshops and Model Office activities
- Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and deliver training presentations to promote system usage, share knowledge and motivate users.
- Evaluate training delivery and application of training.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the design and delivery of soft skills.
- Knowledge and application of training theory, models and methods.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology - (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation).
- Experience in delivering various training platforms (individual, classroom instruction, on-line training, blended learning etc.)