Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional? If so, my client is currently looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join their team in Lichfield for a period of 6 Months. The business is currently going through a period of change and this role will be a new addition to the HR function.
Working within a structured HR team, you will report into the HR Manager, and will be responsible for Training Development and Delivery for the internal teams and line manager 5 Learning and Development Coordinators. This could include classroom-based learning, coaching and e-learning as well as evaluation of training delivery.
- To manage the design, development and delivery of a blended range of learning and development solutions which meet learning objectives
- Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of e-learning solutions via the learning management system
- Identify, engage and manage the performance of external providers, ensuring that procurement principles and policies are adhered to
- Develop a framework and process for assessing and measuring the effectiveness of all learning and development activities, which ensures that findings are incorporated into future interventions
- Work with the HR team to develop targeted learning and development interventions which meet business requirements and objectives
- Work with the pre-identified business requirements and manage the process for undertaking training needs analysis to ensure that learning interventions meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that all learning and development materials remain consistent with any relevant legal / regulatory changes
- To undertake any ad hoc duties or projects as requested by the HR Manager
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the design and delivery of soft skills.
- Knowledge and application of training theory, models and methods.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology - (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation).
- Experience in delivering various training platforms (individual, classroom instruction, on-line training, blended learning etc.)