Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000.00 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Learning & Development Manager
I am recruiting on behalf of my client in Birmingham who is looking for an L & D Manager to join their business.
Working as part of a global organisation, you will support the UK part of the business in which L & D plays an important part of their People strategy.
With a strong L & D Background, ideally gained in ideally the professional services or healthcare sector, you will work in partnership with the HR Director and Senior Stakeholders to develop and deliver the training strategy for the business.
The role as L & D Manager will focus on the following areas:
- Developing a learning and development strategy
- Design, development & implementation of training interventions
- Blended learning techniques and learning technologies across the business
- Leadership and Management development
- Vocational qualifications and the apprenticeship programme
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience of the full L & D remit within the professional services or healthcare sector
- Experience of developing a learning strategy
- Experience of apprenticeship programmes and vocational qualifications
- Strong negotiation, organisational and consultative skills
- Credibility and gravitas to easily win the trust of hiring managers