Birmingham, West Midlands
£43000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £45,000 plus benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working with a leading healthcare organisation to find a dynamic Learning & Development Manager. This is a standalone role reporting into the HRD and is based in Edgbaston, Birmingham. You will have a Hybrid work pattern where 2 days are working from home.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Identifying and providing learning solutions
- Working with management on Learning Needs Analysis
- Coaching managers
- Managing the L&D budget
- Delivering and facilitating face-to-face learning programmes
- Facilitate delivery of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People"
- Planning staff development programmes
- Overseeing delivery of mandatory training
- Providing evaluation reports
Ideally, to support you in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience of L&D analysis, design, delivery, and evaluation
- Excellent communication skills
- Career counselling experience
- Ability to learn and demonstrate knowledge of organisational policies and procedures
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!