My client, an established national servicing company, are looking for an up and coming Learning and Development Coordinator to join their Coleshill office and progress their career within a great HR and L&D team.
As the successful Learning and Development Coordinator you will take ownership of the business's induction programme ensuring all colleagues are integrated into the business. As well as working with the HR team to provide efficient and effective administration support across all the Learning and Development activities.
- To grow and advance the procedure for all new starter training.
- Working across all areas of the business to gain a great understand of the roles you will be giving training for.
- Making sure the training is kept up to date and coordinating this with Team Leaders.
- Production and implementation of training material.
- To assist with all training administration.
- To produce meaningful MI to capture ROI.
- To deal with all adhoc HR administration including, mortgage references.
- To ensure confidentiality of all HR information in accordance with GDPR.
- Ability of preparing and delivering a range of training courses.
- Experience of completing administrative duties within a HR or L&D department
- Experience of telephone communication training for a sales environment
- Ability to forward think
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of being stakeholder focused
- Previous experience of working with confidential data
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a team player with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- To ensure confidentiality of all information in accordance with GDPR.
- CIPD or H.E HR qualified (desirable)