£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Pension, Shares
3 months ago
Have you been Milling over a career change for some time ? Are you striving to achieve more and work with brand new machinery ?
My client, is currently looking to add an additional Lead Manufacturing Engineer to their business. A privately owned company looking to almost double their turn over from £18 million to £30 million within the next 12 months. Having recently invested heavily on the shop floor, installing 8 new machines. This will show how serious they are to succeed the growth plan, along with continuously growing the order book. Working across various industry sectors like Aerospace, Nuclear and Power Generation, this will ensure no day will ever be the same.
The successful Lead Manufacturing Engineer will have the following…
- Lead a team of 6/7 engineers on the shop floor across multiple projects within a precision manufaturing environment.
- The ability to write CNC programs on CADCAM software for general machining centres to lead any implications in your team.
- It is essential to have previously worked with 4/5 axis CNC machines - ideally Starrag, Doosan or Matsuura however various other machining centres maybe transferable.
- You will support NPI programs from cradle to grave.
- Working closely with the design, manufacturing, purchasing, customers and suppliers you will ensure all technical and quality solutions are correct.
In addition to the essential requirements the Lead Manufacturing Engineer should be/have:
- Have the ability to prioritise workload for their team.
- Understand various machine tooling an CMM fixtures.
- Have a willingness to learn broader engineering skills to enhance current experience from seniors and others.
In return for your experience my client is willing to offer a remuneration package which would include a salary up to £50,000, private medical, profitable shares based on business performance and a very competitive pension.