£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + +plus package
5 months ago
Our client, a leading system integration specialist within the food and drink, logistics and handling industries are looking for a driven Lead Electrician to join their electrical department.
As the lead electrician, you will report directly to the Project Manager, and provide the experience and expertise necessary to ensure successful completion of power and lighting installations across sites in the East Midlands area. You will demonstrate broad capabilities in electrical installation, testing, and completion of documentation as well as strong day to day supervisory skills developed through your time working in industry.
- Install, maintain, modify, and repair a variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Engage in the determination of work rotas and assignment of tasks.
- Communicate and adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
- Complete installation test reports and job documentation
- Determine efficient work procedures and techniques.
- Ensure all tools and equipment in use is certified and/or calibrated.
- Assess tasks for completeness and report any issues or variations.
- Undertake specialist training as required and keep up to date with statutory and legislative requirements.
- +5 years' experience of industrial electrical installations
- AM2 (Required)
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations or equivalent (Required)
- 18th Edition Update (Required)
- C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent (Required)
- MEWP Safety Training Card, IPAF 3a, 3b or equivalent (Desirable)
- ECS Gold Card - Registered Electrician - Installation Electrician (Desirable)
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now with your most-up-to-date to arrange a confidential discussion!