Lead Data Engineer
Birmingham (Hybrid / Flexible working. In office once per fortnight)
£60K - £70K
Must have experience leading and team and working with Azure.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a leading FS organisation who are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join their Data Centre of Excellence in its growth.
This is a great opportunity available in the Data Engineering function within the Data Centre of Excellence. This role is the key to achieving success within our Data Strategy which has a primary objective of getting the right data, to the right people, at the right time by developing our flexible data architecture.
- This opportunity would suit an experienced Data Engineer, and whilst technical expertise is important, we are seeking experience of leading a small team, alongside development skills.
- You will be joining a small group with a variety of skills and experience
- Agile working
- Working with Azure cloud services - a lot of importance on learning, providing training in a variety of ways including via the Microsoft Skills initiative.
- A balanced mixture of operational and development skills will be needed to cope with the various demands of ensuring the cloud services are running and managed well.
- This is a great opportunity to be involved at a time of critical transformation journey and to further your career in our supportive and growing team
Please apply asap for more information. GleeIT - Lead Data Engineer