Birmingham, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
I am currently on the lookout for a Landscape Architect for a fantastic and Multi-Award winning Architectural firm based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Landscape Architect to work on a wide range of work across different projects with an assortment of different people and specialties!
The successful candidate;
· Good design and drawing skills
· Degree qualified in Landscape Architecture
· Chartership is highly desirable
· Good knowledge of UK Planning process & regulations
· Able to drive and possess a full UK driving license
What's in it for you?
· 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing to 27 days upon reaching 5 years' continuous service
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Long Service Awards
· Not to mention a highly competitive salary
If this position sounds like it's of interest to you then why wait around? click to apply now and your details will be forwarded on to myself, we will then have a more detailed discussion about your career and the opportunity.