We are working with an established national House Builder based in Coleshill. This exciting business has a fantastic opportunity for a Land Buyer who knows their trade but is looking to work alongside an experienced expert and develop further.
Our client is a developer of high-end homes tackling plots of up between 20 - 80 units. With projects in the pipeline in the counties surrounding Birmingham, they have big plans for the region as they look to acquire further new sites in the area.
You have the chance to join this business based from their offices in Coleshill, working closely with an industry expert as Land Buyer. Reporting to the Land Director you will help secure the regions land acquisition and development pipeline.
Responsibilities will include;
- As Land Buyer you will work on the identification, promotion and delivery of both short term and strategic land for the purposes of speculative housing development.
- You will be actively involved in all aspects of the regions planning and land identification activities.
- You will be familiar with national and local planning policies and learn to interpret them to provide advice to the businesses land, commercial and technical teams.
- You will be actively involved in the preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications.
- You will initiate and coordinate due diligence and technical investigations working with the technical manager.
- You will be responsible for managing scheme appraisals working with the commercial manager.
- You will lead on and be responsible for pipeline development projects up to contract stage.
On offer to the successful Land Buyer is fantastic support and the opportunity to grow with a quality home builder as they grow in the region. You will receive a salary of £55-60,000 plus an exceptional car allowance and benefits.