Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join a well-known organisation in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. They have some extremely exciting projects coming up both in the UK and internationally. This role will play a key part in developing existing and new business accounts and relationships.
This is a 6 month contract, with excellent potential to be made permanent.
This Key Account Manager role will involve:
- Plan and deliver a programme of engagement with a number of existing and target businesses in the region
- Developing and nurturing strong stakeholder relationships within and outside of the Company
- Working and networking within a collaborative process between external stakeholder teams teams to attract, support and grow the named accounts
- Production and presentation of monthly reports to demonstrate progress to all stakeholders
- Monitoring, reviewing and refining individual business development strategies, together with marketing and communications programmes to fully exploit business opportunities for the targeted business
This Key Account Manager position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Highly experienced in business relationship development & management, and account management
- Ability to think and work strategically as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Humility and eagerness to learn and develop
- Desire to lead and contribute to a high-performance culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Key Account Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.