£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 10% Bonus
2 months ago
Junior UX Designer
London - 2 days a week
£30,000 - £40,000 + 10% Bonus
Are you a talented Junior UX Designer or are you looking to kick start your career in UX? I have the perfect job for you!
Currently supporting a brilliant insight-led design agency who use a human centered approach to reimagine, design and bring to life services for Global brands. As a Junior UX Designer you'll use a wide variety of research techniques to uncover human needs and behaviours, to inform the development of smart, inspired, human-centered solutions.
You will need to be able to see the big picture, working with stakeholders to understand the broader business strategy that informs the solution. You are expected to have a firm grasp of how content, brand, and design work together to create an optimal user experience.
- At least undergraduate degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Service Design, or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of research experience within the User Experience and/or Design in a commercial environment; or if you don't fit that mould, a strong point of view on how your experience would contribute
- Strong verbal, written, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to embrace the unknown and embrace new ways of thinking
- Availability for global and domestic travel